PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
OWNERSHIP; RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The content of the Site and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights therein are owned by NEUK and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge, understand and agree that you shall not have, nor be entitled to claim, any rights in and to the Site content and/or any portion thereof, except: (i) with respect to your own User Submissions (excluding any materials – e.g., key art, title treatment, clips, stills, music tracks, etc. – used in your User Submissions that may have been licenced to you by NEUK for use in your User Submissions, for example in connection with a contest or other program or feature offered on the Site (such content referred to as the “NEUK Licenced Assets”)); and/or (ii) to the extent of your limited rights to use the Site for certain personal (non-commercial) purposes, as set forth below in the section titled LICENCES GRANTED TO YOU, subject to the conditions set forth in the YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES section below and the other terms and conditions of these Terms. Except in connection with your own User Submissions (and then only to the extent you control them), or unless expressly authorized by NEUK pursuant to these Terms or otherwise, you agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, stream, capture, access through technology or means other than those provided on the Site, perform, transfer, sell, resell, download, upload, archive, licence to others, edit, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon (including, without limitation, mash-ups, montages, wallpapers, ringtones, greeting cards, T-shirts or other merchandise), publish, republish, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link from or to, distribute, share, embed, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, incorporate into any hardware or software application, use for commercial purposes, or otherwise use or exploit the Site or any component part thereof. Any of the unauthorized uses referred to above would constitute an infringement of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of NEUK and/or its licensors (including, without limitation, other Site users who have submitted their own User Submissions) and a violation of these Terms and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability under applicable laws.
LICENCES GRANTED TO YOU
Subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, the YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES section set forth below), we hereby grant you, if and only to the extent the necessary functionality is provided to you on or through the Site, the following limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, worldwide, royalty-free rights and licences (each a “Licence”):
(1) the Licence to access, view and otherwise use the Site (including, without limitation any Site Services provided on or through the Site) for your personal (non-commercial), lawful use only, as intended through the customary and authorized functionality of the Site;
(2) the Licence to stream Site content using any of the widgets and/or other digital streaming Internet video players, if any, provided on the Site (any such widget or other digital streaming Internet video player referred to as a “Site Widget”) for your personal, lawful use only;
(3) the Licence to cut and paste certain code expressly made available to you through the Site (whether such functionality is designated as “sharing” functionality or not) in order to embed, re-publish, maintain, and/or display the specific Site content to which such code relates on your own personal, customized social networking Web page(s), Web blog(s), or microblog(s) (collectively, your “Personal Social Media”), and/or, if the Site provides “widget grabbing and embedding” functionality, to “grab” a Site Widget and embed, re-publish, maintain, and/or display such Site Widget on your Personal Social Media;
(4) the Licence to cut and paste certain code expressly made available to you through the Site, and/or if the Site provides “widget grabbing and embedding” functionality, to “grab” a Site Widget, to forward, as applicable, such code and/or Site Widget to your friends, so that they can view the Site content contained therein, and/or if, they so desire, so that they themselves may embed the forwarded piece of code or Site Widget on their own Personal Social Media or re-forward it to their own friends;
(5) if the Site includes a “Send to Friend” or similar tool that allows you to initiate and send to one of your friends an email communication that includes Site content, and the tool is operational, the Licence to use the tool to request that the Site’s servers convey your message to your friend;
(6) if the Site includes a “Download” link next to a piece of Site content (including, without limitation, an image, an icon, a wallpaper, a music track, a video, a trailer, an RSS feed), the Licence to download a single copy of such content to a single computer, mobile or other permitted device for your personal, non-commercial use only;
(7) if the Site enables you to download Software, the Licence to install and use one copy of the Software on your personal computer system, mobile or other permitted device in machine-executable object code form only and make one additional copy for back-up purposes; provided, however, that you understand and agree that (i) by allowing you to download the Software, NEUK does not transfer title to the Software to you (i.e., you own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but the Software’s owner (which may be NEUK and/or its third party Software licensor) will retain full and complete title to such Software; (ii) you may not copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Software without the prior written consent of NEUK; (iii) you may not assign, rent, lease, or lend the Software to any person or entity and any attempt by you to sublicence, transfer, or assign the Software will be void and of no effect; and (iv) you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the Software by any means whatsoever, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law;
(8) the Licence to obtain a registered personal account (and/or related username and password) on the Site and interact with other Site users as part of Site-based chat rooms, message boards, social media networks, online multiplayer games and/or other activities or similar Services offered on the Site; and
(9) the Licence to use any other functionality expressly provided by NEUK on or through the Site for use by users, subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, functionality to create and/or Submit User Submissions).
Your rights under any one or more of the Licences set forth above are conditioned upon your compliance with each of the following:
(1) you will not create or Submit (as defined below) a User Submission that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, regulations or guidelines (“Applicable Laws”), or that infringes or violates other parties’ intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content;
(2) you will not embed, re-publish, maintain and/or display any Site content (including, without limitation, any of your own User Submissions) on any Personal Social Media or other web site or other Internet location that ordinarily contains or hosts content that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any Applicable Laws, or that infringes or violates other parties’ intellectual property rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content (If you believe that any materials on any Site infringes your intellectual property rights, you may request that they be removed. This request must be emailed with your name, address and telephone number along with any supporting information to email@example.com.
(3) you will not send spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials or mass communications, or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, or harass, bully, stalk, harm, or otherwise cause mental or physical distress or injury to anyone, or defame or disparage someone, or engage in any other unlawful or objectionable conduct while using the Site;
(4) any information you provide about yourself or others will be accurate, current and complete, and you will not provide false information about you or anyone else (including, without limitation, when you are being asked on the Site to provide accurate information about your age), and you will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(5) you will not use any one or more of the Licences granted to you (and any associated functionality) to collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, display, forward, any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other user of the Site, unless you have obtained prior permission from such user to do so;
(6) you will not interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the operation of the Site (or any parts thereof);
(7) you will abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in or associated with any of the Site content;
(8) you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary notices marked/displayed on Site content, Software or Site Services;
(9) you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure (including, without limitation geofiltering and/or encryption) associated with Site content;
(10) you will not use any of the rights granted to you or any of the Site content or Site Services in a manner that suggests an association with any of NEUK’s products, services or brands, unless otherwise specifically permitted by NEUK;
(11) you will not use bots, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to access or use the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Site’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser, unless you are a lawfully operating a public search engine, in which case (subject to NEUK’s full discretion to revoke this exception at any time), you may use spiders to index materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices (but not caches or archives) of such materials;
(12) you will not knowingly transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(13) you will not do anything that is likely to adversely affect or reflect negatively upon or harm the goodwill or reputation of NEUK or any of its affiliates, or the Site, or any of the content running or being promoted on the Site (including, without limitation, any movie, television program or other initiative);
(14) you will not do anything on the Site that would prevent other users’ access to or use of the Site or any part thereof;
(15) you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentially of any username or password associated with access to the Site (including, without limitation, in those instances in which the Site uses the account creation mechanism and management of a third party’s social network, website or device), and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and/or password;
(16) you will evaluate for yourself the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content on the Site; and
(17) you will use the Site and the Licences at all times in compliance with these Terms and all Applicable Laws.
USER SUBMISSIONS; GRANT OF LICENCE TO NEUK; YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
The Site may enable you to send, post, upload, transmit through webcam or similar functionality or otherwise submit to the Site (including, without limitation, by allowing you to provide the URL of where a particular piece of your content resides), or otherwise display or exchange (including, without limitation, with other Site users) on or by means of the Site to other destinations, such as social networking pages (including, without limitation, to your Personal Social Media) (collectively, “Submit”), your videos, textual comments, photographs, images, or other creative works and/or other personal media content and your ideas, opinions, feedback, and other information, (collectively, your “User Submissions”), and such User Submissions will generally be available to all users of the Site or to others using the destinations (such as for example social networking pages) where you have submitted your User Submissions. By Submitting your User Submissions on or by means of the Site you expressly acknowledge and agree that you and only you will be responsible for the content of your User Submissions and for any consequences that may arise therefrom. Except as may otherwise be provided in any Special Rules, it is not NEUK’s regular, established practice to monitor, control, or have knowledge of the User Submissions Submitted using the Site, but NEUK may do so in its sole discretion. When you Submit (or attempt to Submit) your User Submissions on or by means of the Site, you automatically grant to NEUK and its affiliates, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, unconditional, unrestricted, fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable, fully sub-licensable to multiple tiers of sublicensees, non-exclusive right and licence (the “NEUK Licence”) to display, publicly perform, distribute (including, without limitation, through third-party Web sites, blogs, microblogs and other social networking media and Internet and mobile resources and applications), store, transcode, host, cache, maintain, broadcast, webcast, mobilecast, transmit, distribute, tag, track, reproduce, edit, modify, format, re-format, link to and from, translate, delete, create derivative works, combine with other content, categorize, and/or otherwise use, reuse and/or otherwise exploit your User Submissions (or any portions or derivative works thereof) and any names, likenesses, voices, images, digital recordings, performances, and other ideas, concepts, feedback and other materials included in your User Submissions, in any manner, medium or content delivery technology now known or hereinafter devised, for any purpose, as determined solely in NEUK’s (or its authorized designees/licensees’) sole discretion, without the requirement for any compensation to you or anyone else, or the need to require additional consent from you or anyone else, or the need to provide prior notification or any credit to you or anyone else. The NEUK Licence shall survive in perpetuity in accordance with its terms regardless of whether you stop using the Site or NEUK terminates your access to the Site. NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE DEEMED TO TRANSFER TO NEUK OR TO ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT NEUK AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS LICENSORS WILL RETAIN SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP OF ANY OF THE NEUK LICENCED ASSETS (IF ANY) INCLUDED IN YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS. EVEN THOUGH BY SUBMITTING YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS YOU ARE GRANTING TO NEUK THE BROAD RIGHTS AND LICENCES SET FORTH ABOVE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL OBLIGATE NEUK AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AUTHORIZED DESIGNEES TO HOST, DISTRIBUTE, DISPLAY OR OTHERWISE EXPLOIT ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS OR EXERCISE ANY OTHER RIGHTS UNDER THE NEUK LICENCE. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you have no expectation of confidentiality of any nature with respect to any of your User Submissions, and (b) NEUK and/or any of its affiliates may already have projects under consideration that are similar to your User Submissions or may independently develop projects that are similar to your User Submissions, or other User Submissions transmitted by other users of the Site may be similar or the same as your User Submissions. Because of the viral nature of social media, you should not submit any content or information to NEUK that you do not want to be viewed and “shared” or otherwise distributed by others. In connection with all of the User Submissions you Submit to the Site, and any other activities that you conduct on or by means of the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) the User Submissions are original to you (in other words, that you own all rights in and to your User Submissions) or, alternatively, that you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to NEUK the NEUK Licence; (ii) you have paid or satisfied and will pay or satisfy in full all licence fees, clearance fees, royalties, and any other financial or third party obligations of any kind, if any, arising from any use or exploitation of your User Submissions, and NEUK will not be responsible for such obligations; (iii) your User Submissions do not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (iv) neither your User Submissions, nor any of the other activities that you undertake on the Site, are or will at any time be: defamatory or disparaging of any individual or entity, unlawful, pornographic, obscene, threatening, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, intended to bully or harass or stalk, or resulting in bullying, harassing, or stalking, racially or ethnically or culturally offensive, or otherwise objectionable or encouraging of criminal conduct, or giving rise, or potentially giving rise, to civil or criminal liability, or linking to infringing or unauthorized content, or transmitting unsolicited advertising materials, or intended to result in, or resulting in, any mental or physical distress or injury to any person, violative of any Applicable Laws or these Terms, or violative of any person’s publicity or privacy rights; and (v) your User Submissions are not intended by you to benefit any commercial enterprise associated with you or any third party. You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your User Submissions do not violate any of the foregoing representations and warranties and to make such records available to NEUK upon NEUK’s request.
NEUK is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any User Submissions.
You acknowledge that NEUK does not as a matter of its ordinary practice pre-screen any User Submissions submitted by you or other users of the Site but that NEUK (and/or any of its authorized designees) has the right to and may pre-screen or review after initial submission any of the User Submissions for a variety of reasons, including, without limitation, for compliance with these Terms or Applicable Laws, or if otherwise desired or necessary, as determined by NEUK in its sole discretion. NEUK shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse, remove, edit, or disable any of your User Submissions (and/or any other Site users’ User Submissions) that violate these Terms or are otherwise objectionable or otherwise amount to or indicate defamatory, suspicious, unwarranted, unlawful or illegal activity, as determined by NEUK in its sole discretion, as well as terminate your and/or any Site user’s continued access to and/or other use of the Site (including, without limitation, access to and/or use of any of the Site Services, features or functionality available on or through the Site). NEUK does not control or endorse any User Submissions, and any User Submissions submitted to the Site do not reflect the opinions, views or policies of NEUK or any of its affiliates. NEUK disclaims any and all liability in connection with any and all User Submissions, and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against NEUK or any of its affiliates with respect to such User Submissions.
If you remove or delete any of your User Submissions from the Site, that User Submission will be removed from the Site within a reasonable period of time. Nonetheless, a User Submission that you remove may still be available to third parties who previously acquired the link to that User Submission and NEUK may maintain copies for archival purposes.
NEUK reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Submissions and to use your User Submissions to advertise and promote your User Submissions or the Site (in whole or in part) or any of NEUK’s products or services. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right or interest in any of the revenue generated from such advertisements.
These provisions shall remain in full force and effect in perpetuity notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES
The Sites may link to and/or contain advertisements about non-NEUK owned or controlled Web sites or other Internet or mobile resources. If you do link from the Site to other Web sites, your use thereof will also be subject to those websites’ terms and conditions. You acknowledge and understand that NEUK does not endorse or sponsor or have control over such other third party Web sites or other Internet resources and NEUK EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONALITY, SERVICES OR ADVERTISED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOUND ON OR RELATED TO ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR OTHER INTERNET OR MOBILE RESOURCES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THEM.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to our Sites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the applicable home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE (AND ANY PORTION OF THE SITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEUK AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT).
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Neither NEUK nor any of its affiliates make any warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through the Site or the content of any Web sites, Personal Social Media or other Internet or mobile resources linked to the Site and assume no liability or responsibility for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the Site (or any parts thereof); (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of NEUK’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site; (v) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Site (or any parts thereof) by any third party; and/or (vi) for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Submissions and/or other Site content posted, shared, forwarded, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or by means of the Site and/or otherwise through your or any other Site users’ exercise of any rights under any of the Licences granted by NEUK herein. NEUK reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or disable access to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation any of the Site Services).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL NEUK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE (OR THE USE OF ANYONE USING AN ACCOUNT REGISTERED TO YOU) OF THE SITE OR ANY PARTS THEREOF.
Further, you acknowledge that the author of each posting on this Site is responsible for his or her comments. Insofar as the law permits, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or distress incurred as a result of material posted on the Site.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, veracity or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site and such communications shall not be considered to be reviewed, screened, monitored, edited or approved by us.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content from it, or from any website linked to it.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent NEUK may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of NEUK’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NEUK and its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees, authorized designees, successors and assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable outside legal fees and costs) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from (i) any of your User Submissions; (ii) your exercise of any of your rights granted under the Licences without your compliance with your responsibilities set forth in these Terms; (iii) the breach of any of your warranties, representations, covenants, responsibilities or other obligations set forth in these Terms; (iv) your violation of any person’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right; (v) the violation of any Applicable Laws and/or these Terms by you and/or anyone using your registered account to access and/or otherwise use the Site (in whole or in part); or (vi) your wilful misconduct or the wilful misconduct of anyone accessing the Site through your registered account, in connection with your (and/or such other person’s) use of the Site (in whole or in part). NEUK reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with NEUK in asserting any available defences. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of NEUK to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
SUSPENSION OF THE SITE AND TERMINATION
You understand and agree that NEUK may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate or temporarily suspend your rights under any of the Licences and otherwise your access to the Site, and discard, remove, and/or disable or deactivate any or all of your User Submissions that you Submitted to or by means of the Site and/or any other information and data that you (and/or anyone else) may have provided to or by means of the Site, for any reason.
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. You understand and agree that NEUK may, in its sole discretion and at any time, suspend, withdraw or discontinue the Site or any parts thereof or limit or restrict any user access thereto, for any reason, with or without notice.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEUK MAY TAKE ANY ONE OR MORE OF THESE ACTIONS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU, PRIOR OR OTHERWISE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER NEUK NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR (OR ANYONE ELSE’S) ACCESS TO THE SITE OR PARTS THEREOF AND/OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS (OR THE USER SUBMISSIONS OF ANYONE ELSE) OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR DATA THAT YOU (OR ANYONE ELSE) MAY HAVE PROVIDED ON OR BY MEANS OF THE SITE. You may discontinue your access to, use or participation on or by means of the Site at any time.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you hereby irrevocably waive any right or remedy to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief or any order with respect to, and/or to enjoin or restrain or otherwise impair in any manner, the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any NEUK or any NEUK affiliate-related motion picture, production or project, or the use, publication or dissemination of any advertising or promotion in connection with such motion picture, production or project. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
CHANGES IN SITE OWNERSHIP
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
An “Event Outside Our Control” means: any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, pandemic, or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications.
Please note that these terms and conditions of use, and their subject matter are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these terms and conditions of use and their subject matter (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You can write to us at our registered office at:
Narrative Entertainment UK Limited, c/o SMB, 87-91 Newman Street, London W1T 3EY
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: These Terms were updated 17th May 2021 and are effective as of that date.